Monday, May 17, 2010

My Weekend

My last weekend was not much exciting but to me it was a very cute day. That day my husband had to go to his work. Whole day I spent at home but in the evening I went out along with my husband to have a walk. This part was the most interesting part of the day.

On Sunday I woke up at 8.00 am and prepare breakfast for my husband. Then we had breakfast to gather and my husband went to his work at 8.45 am. After that I did some housework and at 11.00 am I took a bath. After that I made lunch for me. That day I made a Bangladeshi food called 'Khichuri' and Beef Curry. It took me an hour and half to cook the food. I had have my lunch at around 01.15 pm. After finishing my lunch I watched a English movie, Tooth Fairy. It is a comedy movie. I enjoyed this movie. The movie finished at 4.oo pm. After that I was feeling so tired and I took a nap. My husband came back home around 6.00 pm and he woke me up. He proposed me to go for a walk. I felt very good because all day I was at home and I was bit bored. So at 6.30 pm we went for a walk. We walk down to the nearest station. While we were coming back we had our dinner at a Thai restaurant. The food was really delicious. We came back home around 9.00 pm. After coming home my husband and me watched some TV programs together and around 10.00 pm we went to bed.

That day, the day part was little bit boring but I liked the evening part most. I love to spend time with my husband. The evening was very romantic and it refreshed our mind. It helped us to gain energy to work for the whole week.

1 comment: