Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Myself

Hello,
This is Mushfika Iffat Susmita.I am From Bangladesh.I am living in Australia for last three months.Here I live with my husband.I am from a respectable Muslim family.I have one sister and one brother.Both of them are younger to me.I have completed my graduation from North South University of Bangladesh.

My hobbies are reading books,traveling,watching television,gossiping with my family and friends and I also love animals.

Being in Australia is a very pleasant experience for me.This is the first time I am in abroad.Even though I love and miss my country and my family,I have already started to love Australia.

Now I am a student of AMEP-A at TAFE.I hope my English speaking and writing skill will increase and all the best to all of my fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment